Apr 25, 2009

Summer's Pending Playlist

Nope, no Mozart.

Here's my list of summer's tunes.

20. You found Me- The Fray
19. If I had a Million Dollars- Barenaked Ladies
18. I'm Still a Guy- Brad Paisley
17. Viva La Vida- Coldplay
16. Nowhere with You- Joel Plaskett
15. Boom Boom Boom- Venga Boys (thank you dorm 10 girls!)
14. Right Round- Flo Rida
13. First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes
12. All Summer Long- Kid Rock (making a come back from being overplayed last year)
11. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)- The Proclaimers
10. Love Story- Taylor Swift
9. Waiting on the World to Change- John Mayer
8. Sweet Home Alabama- Lynard Skynard
7. Follow You into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie
6. Lollipop- Mika
5. Everything- Michael Buble
4. I Want it That Way- Backstreet Boys
3. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
2. Live your Life- T.I. ft. Rihanna
1. Africa- Karl Wolf ft. Culture

Also, it has been a long time since I could open my window and fall asleep to the rain.

Songs of the clouds and stars and symphony of the dewdrops.

Playlist subject to change.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheat Kings- tragically hip
Mozart- Rondo Alla Turca
Kim Mitchell- Patio Lanterns
Hoedown- Emerson Lake and Palmer

bonus points if you guess who this is

maria. said...

Africa: have you listened to Straight No Chaser's version of the 12 Days of Christmas? I know, the song is out of season, but I promise you that there is a connection.

Unknown said...

bonus points? Eric or Dan. it was you.

Anonymous said...

Nope, guess again if you want.

Unknown said...

oh goodness. way to make this impossible. will you at least tell me if your a guy or a girl? cuz that would help.

Anonymous said...

Guy. There's one song that should make it easier. I don't think too many people listen to that one group.

Unknown said...

gotcha joel. visit more often!