Oct 8, 2008

Black Holes and Laminin and Golf Balls

I hope you have a bit of time.


Remember that old children's song? It goes something like this.
"My God is so big, so strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do.
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do (for you!)
The mountains are His
The rivers are His
The stars are His handywork too.
My God is so BIG, so STRONG and so MIGHTY,
There's NOTHING my God cannot do!"

Chris Tomlin went on tour. The tour called 'How Great is Our God", had a speaker named Louis Giglio. Louis Giglio made me realize how truly great my God is.

Below I have posted quite a few youtube videos. Please watch them in order. Collectively, they are about 50 minutes, so if you have something to do, I suggest you reschedule. This will blow your mind.


So often we tell God what we want. So often we pretend like somehow we can influence His will for our lives.

How truly Great is our God.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get post Brittany, God truly is amazing. It is good to be reminded of that from time to time.

thanks again.
pc

The dB family said...

Wow! Incredible! I especially liked the part about the laminan. What an awesome God we serve!