Sep 26, 2009

The Sale and the Stamps

These are a few of the treasures I found at Michael's on Monday afternoon. The paper was on sale, and I couldn't resist.

I really like the stamps. The two little birds and the owl came in a package, and the other three were 40% off. I also managed to get a nice circle punch (strategically the right size to punch out the birds and owl) that is very sharp and wonderful.

Not seen here are the 2 packages of brads, clear stamps and mounting blocks, the nice saying stamp, brown cardstock, and about 10 rolls of ribbon (they were 2 for $1...how can one not get about 10 rolls of them...). My dorm mates have all decided that they want to get in on the magic of card making. Turns out, a few of them have mothers who card make/ scrapbook at home. Lauren plans to get some stuff on her trip home this weekend, as does my roommate, Keeley.

I have also gone through my cards and decided that I think I would like to sell them. It would be a great way to get a little pocket change (you know, besides the Crown and HAing) to stock myself up once in a while. Turns out, people really like recieving home made cards!

Excitement for the weekend?

My Sister is coming to visit.
Going out with Joel and Maria.
Creating the amazing web of Redeemer on the table (it got pretty out of control).
Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters (see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
The Secret History of Justinian the Great.

Yep.

Word of the Day: procrastination

Quote of the Day: "I don't want to be one of those guys that stays up all night worrying about the WENUS!"- Chandler from Friends

1 comment:

The dB family said...

I am sure I have/had the floral paper before. I think I liked it so much I used it all up. Aren't good sales the best?!