Sep 8, 2009

Contentedness

I have a good feeling about this year's dorm.

Perhaps, its just that I'm loving life, and loving being back.

I got chopsticks today. My dear friend, Dan, returned from a summer excursion to Hong Kong and brought back the cutest little authentic chop sticks for me. I don't know how to eat with chop sticks though. It doesn't matter, because they are just fantastically cool.

The Crown has big things coming to it. Most of the afternoon was spent arguing with a computer that couldn't talk back except for freezing a little bit, and then sputtering. But eventually, I found a layout I was pleased with. I hope the rest of the staff like. My goal is to make it Redeemer-esque. Easier said than done, when you don't include the good ole 'modesty debate' in an issue. For the first time in 10 years, we will not print this topic. It's about time.

Word of the Day: Romantical

Quote of the Day: "Corey, you give great hugs!"


No comments: