Jun 29, 2009

Michael Buble and Mom

My mom and I spent most of Sunday and Monday making cards. By the dozens. It was great, we sat, we blared Michael Buble CDs and we laughed- a lot. Dad made us supper, hamburgers, because we were both too busy to get up and refuel. Here are some of the cards I made.

Simple Happy Birthday- lots of blue.



That one is sideways. The stamp says "I thank God for you." and the brad says 'Hope".

Wedding card for a friend who is getting married in a few weeks. Card itself from Dollarama- the purple bases came in packages. 6 card bases for a buck. Good deal!





This one ended up sideways too. But the stamp says "Bug me anytime". I tried to go for a picnic type look.

And the 'Happy' elephant. Good to send to a guy on a birthday or just because.

MCC: 36

Word of the Day: Blech

Quote of the Day: "Michael Buble is upstairs in the bathroom. He's being saved for later use." Mom (only afterwards did I realize she had said he was in the bathroom closet...which I am not sure makes it sound any less funny.)

3 comments:

The dB family said...

Great cards!!

Anonymous said...

"Michael Buble is upstairs…being saved for later use" LOL um…sketchy!!

joyce said...

Really great cards Britt. Wanna do it again soon?...I had a fun day with you. Oh, I checked, Michael needs food and water!!