May 31, 2013

In which I have a teapot that matches my teacups

A few weekends ago, my family joined me in the city for a little trip out to St. Jacobs. It was a delightful time; so very good to see my sister and parents for a few hours after so many months in their absence.

St. Jacobs is a lovely little town located in Southern Ontario, Canada. It is well known for it's Farmers' Market, and quaint small-town strip filled with antique shops, rustic home decor shops, and omish quilts. My favourite was a general store type shop with teapots displayed in every colour of the rainbow. Obviously, a teapot was purchased that day.


It's the perfect match!

The day was also a perfect one for a candid photo of K. and Pops as they posed in front of an outdoor painting:


We finished off the day back at my house with hamburgers made by K., coffee, and some dutch food treats that Mom brought from home. Perfection.

No comments: