May 11, 2013

An Open Letter to Moms...and my Mom!

I don't know about you, but my mom is pretty great. It took me a long time to realize that I love her as much as I do, but now that I pretty much think she is the greatest role model I have had in my life, I want to give her a shout out this Mother's Day (something I have not always been super eloquent about).

So Mom: Happy Mother's Day.

Please pay attention to the meatloaf part.

Seriously. I love you, but I have never loved your meatloaf.




And Mom: I still have trouble with laces. Always have, always will. What can I say, growing up was tough!

And in case there was any doubt, I love you so much that I keep all of my favourite moments of you close to my heart, secured on a hard-drive where I can access them for times like these.


Happy Mother's Day.

Without you, I would not be possible.

xo.

No comments: