Dec 18, 2011

Yep, its a snow sky.

Today I watched Hairspray because I didn't feel like studying. All the while, keeping an eye on the greying sky hovering over Ancaster.

Hairspray is one of those movies that will make me laugh everytime I watch it. It's just so hilarious, and its cast is excellent. You can't get much better than Christopher Walken, Queen Latifah, Amanda Bynes, Elijah Kelley, Michelle Pfiffer, Brittany Snow, Zac Efron, James Marsden (insert little heart here) and John Travolta. It's no Christmas classic, but it'll do, pig, it'll do.

One of my favourite Christmas movie moments, though, comes to us from ELF.



Aha, I know how much my mother just *loves* Will Ferrell. But I think this movie is adorable.

Actually, now that I think about it, Christmas specials, movie moments, and Holiday cheer should be recognized. Here are some of my other favourites:

The Santa Clause with Tim Allen




Home Alone with Macauley Culkin




The Polar Express with Tom Hanks




The Sound of Music with Christopher Plummer and Julie Andrews
(you're going to need to click the here to get the video)
It has always been a Christmas watch at our house.


The Nativity Story with Keisha Castle-Hughes




What are your Christmas favourites?

Word of the Day: relaxation

Quote of the Day: "Yep, it's a snow-sky." Abigail

No comments: