Dec 30, 2011

Ghosts of Christmas Past


The Kroll cousins have done a lot of these candidly terrible Christmas photos. This one is from family Christmas 2011, and features [left to right] myself, Katelyn, and Kristen.

Here are a few of my other favourites:

2009 - Kristen, Steven, myself

2007- Wes, Steven, Kristen, Me, Katelyn
My favourite thing about this picture is what happened afterwards. Everyone was pretty wet, as is usually the case when you release 5 teenagers into the snow. However, Steven and Wes had been wearing jeans and didn't have extra snow stuff on. When they returned inside, they both took their pants off, Wes (Katelyn's now fiancee) wore a pair of Grandpa's jeans, and Steve covered himself up with a bright pink towel while Grandma put the wet clothes in her dryer. 

I think this was 2006.

As you can see, we've had some pretty good photos done in the last five years. It's a tradition I am sure we will keep up, as it just produces the funniest pictures.

And don't worry, being the good generational dutch family we are, there are many more cousins on that side of the family. See?


Word of the Day: Rain

Quote of the Day: "I am grammatically appalled."

No comments: