May 22, 2009

A Catchy Little Tune...

I couldn't believe that Sherilyn had never seen a MarineLand commercial So I have put together some of my favourites for her to listen to and watch. I started counting these darn commercials years ago after I got sick of hearing the song. They did a good job on these, because kids love to watch them, and adults groan and sigh everytime they are heard. It's an Ontario anthem of sorts...much like the "Good things groo-ow in Ontario!" song they've also written.









I think I have made my point.

MCC: 4

Word of the Day: Uhura (Ooo.Her.Ahhh)

Quote of the Day: Psalm 121- just read the whole thing!

1 comment:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Thank you, Brittany, now I will have that tune stuck in my head. Or I can always get it out by singing the "Good Things Grow" song. We like to sing that one from time to time, though I'm not sure the Islanders would be too thrilled....