Dec 8, 2008

Exams

I have finished the most dreaded of all exams and I did amazing!

It was sociology, and I hated that class. I hated it, I hated it, I hated it (This semester wasn't exactly top notch class selection for me...). I'm not sure if my happiness is amount of the fact that the class is over, or that I'm pretty sure I killed my exam (killed in this case is not deviant at all, in fact, it is very, very good), or a culmination of both. Either way, I'm thrilled.

The thing with exams is this. I will learn it, inside and out, so that I know it all, and can regurgitate whatever you throw at me. As soon as the exam is over, everything that I have memorized either oozes out my ear in a green gunk, or drifts way up into the heavens in a thought bubble. A very large and pointless thought bubble. Thought bubbles are good.

The exam wasn't even hard. I think it was because (and what a concept) the studying helped.

Anyways, long story short, happiness is the end of Sociology 121. Yay!

No comments: