Feb 23, 2012

Null.

February has flown by. I feel bad for not posting.

The last few weeks have simply been homework filled, including getting out the February issue of The Crown. Last week, applications went out for Editor-in-Chief. Since I will be leaving at the end of the year, someone needs to take my place. It's hard to give up something that you've poured your heart and soul into for 3 years, but I know that God will bring someone in to continue what The Crown has managed to accomplish in the last several years.

It's bittersweet really.

I've also been reading my brain out. I've nearly finished some Michael Ondaatje, which I began reading yesterday evening (I have about 60 pages left), and I need to get my game on, and finish some LOTR today.

Reading break was needed.

Word of the Day: Lego

Quote of the Day: "Recomputing.." Tim Hawkins on GPS for Marriage

1 comment:

sugarnuggets said...

Please don't feel bad for not posting. Or I will feel bad for not reading. It's been sooo busy.