May 25, 2010

Life in Blue Castle

I am getting horrible at this. Rest assured, in one week's time when I have internet access in the place I live, I will be updating more regularly. I have a ton of pictures to put up.

Let's run this down, shall we? Saturday night was movie night at Joel's. Maria, Emily, Joel and I watched 'the Devil Wears Prada' (Em had never seen it before - and she calls herself a Meryl Streep fan) and had dinner. It was entertaining...as it always is when we English nerds get together.

Sunday night was movie night with Kailtin and Jon. We watched Fanboys and Zombieland, ate about $40 worth of pizza and wings, had a full bottle of sprite, sweet chili heat doritos and twinkies (because you have to eat twinkies when you watch Zombieland. It's just the way it works!). Felt completely disgusing afterwards, but it was so worth it.

Monday was a chill day. I liked having May 2-4 weekend off for the first time in 5 years. I forgot what that feeling was like. I mostly read. I have 2 more(ish) books to read in the Hitchhiker's series. And since I have read one of them already, it shouldn't take me too much longer. There is a waiting list of people who want to borrow the book(s) from me.

Then today, it was back to work. Cheers to making beds and vaccuuming. Life is good.

Word of the Day: keys

Quote of the Day: "Someday Brittany is going to host her own children's show!" -Deanna

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Sounds like a great long weekend!!