Feb 4, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof

I apologize for having not posted in a few days. This weekend, running all the way until today was so busy! On top of that, I caught the flu (unusual for me). So my week has consisted entirely of Kleenex, and coughing, and growing Fiddler on the Roof music out of my ears.

The flu was really the most entertaining part of the last few days. On top of being swamped with upcoming midterms, an essay and the looming reality that I leave for Mexico in a WEEK, I really couldn't afford to be sick. But, of course, life has a strange way of laying everything down at you all at once. So, on top of being crazy busy, I still get that flu. I take lots of Advil, I sleep tons.

Fiddler on the Roof is going well. Opening night is officially tomorrow, however, we have already played 2 full shows; the Matenee today, and the 'preview' last night.

I have also been to a total of 2 classes so far this week. Monday I was just really sick, and so managed to scrounge myself together for Religion, but that was it. Yesterday, I suffered through History 105. Which was okay, but I'm pretty sure the Prof could tell I was not feeling up to par. (Vreugdenhil is crazy like that!)

Anyways, that has been my life. I pray that your's, dear reader, does not involve the flu!

1 comment:

Sherilyn -Dominee Huisvrouw said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Have fun in Mexico!