Feb 11, 2009

Adios Amigos!

Forgive my spanish. I just wanted to say goodbye. I will be gone for the next 14 days. (14 days! What a ridiculously long time to not be able to blog!) I feel like I would love to take you all with me, and post photos daily. But unfortunately, there is no internet access where I am.

On an entirely different note, some humour from the past few days. Yesterday I was hanging around the school after a midterm. One of my friends, Jay, came around and we were talking about how we were tired and that we wanted naps. My last name is Knapper (K is silent) so he found it very amusing that I wanted to take a nap. Asked me if I took a lot of naps. Gee, because I've NEVER heard that line before.

Relief is in sight. Midterms for me have come to an end (thank Goodness!) So tonight I am focusing on getting my laundry done so that I can pack for Mexico!

See you all in 2 weeks! May God Bless you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you get back…
My last name is Faber, right? (Of course right!) I have become quite tired of funny people asking me about my 'fabourite' things…there's only one person in the world I allow to reuse that tired, tired pun…AND HE'S IN bc. He's only allowed to say it because he is a such a funny guy he can make it amusing for me, but there is nobody else like him in the entire world. (World, take note.)