Oct 23, 2011

Nail Polish: Week 4.


It's called 'Hot Blooded' and it makes me feel devious. Also, I realize I neglected to post last week's nail colour. It was a hot pink called 'Lavender Cream' by Sally Hansen. 

Currently, I am working on a paper for my Studies in Milton class. I'm writing about his view of Education as presented in his prose treatise. Milton is an interesting character in English Literature, living in the post-reformation, Stuart England. I'm also in a course on Tudor-Stuart England, and I find it helpful to have the background information leading up to Milton's time. I'm hoping to be able to use the two classes to come up with some pretty interesting final paper topics. 

And reading break can't come soon enough. I am incredibly behind. 

Thanks to my wonderful editorial staff, this month's issue of The Crown was pulled together without hinge. We had a few layout glitches, and the website wasn't working until the night of publication, but we managed to publish breaking news (Gadhafi's death), which, for a paper that publishes once per month, almost never happens. 

You can find the newest issue of The Crown here.

Word of the Day: Milton

Quote of the Day: "That banana is bruised, you abuse bananas." Kudzai

No comments: