Oct 15, 2010

It's Out!

There are a few exciting things happening in my life. God is Good.

1) The Crown has published its second issue. It can be found here.

2) By God's Grace, I have been working on organizing a trip to Juarez, Mexico. For those of you who have followed by blog for a while, you may know that I love the city of Juarez. My experiences there, in a large part, have shaped me into who I have become. Last April, God put it on my heart to get a Redeemer team to go down and serve the people of Juarez. I would like to keep you, the readers, updated on how things progress. I ask for one thing: prayer. Please pray that God blesses the preparations and planning of the trip. Please also pray that God leads the right group of people to take part in this trip. If you have any questions, leave me a comment.

God Bless.

Word of the Day: intrinsic

Quote of the Day: "Good, now that everyone's here, I can take off my pants." -Amanda Fraleigh